Thursday 5 January 2017

Jardin Edgeable Die as seen on Hochanda today

Hi all.

Did you catch the Gemini shows on Hochanda today? They had an amazing package, including this gorgeous 'Jardin' edgeable die which is a massive 7.5 inches wide.

I made three samples, the first of which you can see here where I did something a little different. I made a box card from one of the templates on the Country Cottages CD ROM and them cut the edgable to create the garden. I just used plain white card and then coloured the die cuts with various distress inks.

Here is a more traditional use of the die to make a stepper card, which I have paired with a sentiment die form Sara's signature range and one of the free narrow embossing folders from a Crafters Inspiration magazine.
Finally, I used the die to create a centre panel which i have used with the 8x8 Kimono paper pad.

Thanks for your visit today, it really is appreciated.

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. pretty makes Sharon - I love the edgeable dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, showcased so beautifully Sharon! Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon