Wednesday 4 January 2017

Lovely Little Girls

It's time to start the challenges again at Fab n Funky, now that we are in to the New Year, and this week the theme is Little Girls.
I decided to use this lovely Octavia stamp from Polkadoodles and I have coloured her in using my Spectrum Noir pens. I love her angelic little face and her big eyes!

My papers are old ones that I found in my stash and I coloured my image to match, before finishing off with a Tonic Die cut which  is perfect  for lots of occasions.

So that's my card for today. I hope you will come and join us over at Fab n Funky so we can see your lovely creations too.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

Challenges:
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-1-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sharon. I love the Octavia images and you've showcased this one so beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, and beautifully coloured too! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon