Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Lovely Little Girls

It's time to start the challenges again at Fab n Funky, now that we are in to the New Year, and this week the theme is Little Girls.
I decided to use this lovely Octavia stamp from Polkadoodles and I have coloured her in using my Spectrum Noir pens. I love her angelic little face and her big eyes!

My papers are old ones that I found in my stash and I coloured my image to match, before finishing off with a Tonic Die cut which  is perfect  for lots of occasions.

So that's my card for today. I hope you will come and join us over at Fab n Funky so we can see your lovely creations too.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

Challenges:
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/week-1-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Sharon. I love the Octavia images and you've showcased this one so beautifully.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful thank you for joining into our challenge Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, and beautifully coloured too! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles this time,
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon