Sunday 1 January 2017

Sheena Lily with Spectrum Aquas


Hi there.

Happy New year!!

I am back today with another card made using Sheena stamps - this time it is a lily, which I coloured with my Spectrum Aqua pencils.

I have no idea if lilies are really this colour...I just coloured it to match the backing paper which was an old scrap that I found during one of my 'waste not want not' days!!

The DP has a silvery grey shadow behind the little hearts, so I opted to use a matt silver base card to tone in with this, and sue a variety of dies to create the decoration and embellishments.

You can also see in the close up that there is a very neat cut around the flower elements, in particular the stamens. That's because Sheena has created matching dies to go with the stamps. so you get a perfect cut every time...and no scissors flying across the room when one of those stamens is accidentally snipped off!

So that's my card for today.

I hope that, wherever you are, you are all having a relaxing day and a very food start to 2017. :-)

Sharon x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon