Thursday 16 March 2017

Getting ready for the next big event.


The sun a starting to shine (sometimes!), the snowdrops have been and gone, and the daffodils are starting to bloom. Spring is finally coming and that means...not long until Easter!

I would like to say that I am well ahead with my crafting.....BUT.......this isa n Easter card that I made last year!

It was for one of my nephews, who is in his twenties and probably wouldn't appreciate a cute little bunny. 😛

So I opted for this fab, if slightly grumpy sheep from Hobby Art. I thought the look on his face went perfectly with the sentiment, which is a digital one from the Polkadoodles Winnei Spring CD.

I coloured him with my Spectrum Noirs and the background was blended with distress inks. I wish i could tell you where the paper was from, but it was one of those free pads from a magazine, but i am sure that NitWits do something along similar lines.

So I hope you like my card and slightly less than joyful sheep!! Hopefully I will be back soon with an Easter card from this year's batch.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-150.html
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-111-anything-goes-optional.html
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-80-flowers-stamped-or-as.html
http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-113-design-team-call.html
http://a-step-in-the-darkness.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/challenge-60.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-320-plus.html
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/march-close-to-nature.html


12 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant Easter card Sharon...love the sheep!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card, just love his face. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, thanks for with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card, great image, loving the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully bright and welcoming Spring creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations Close to Nature theme this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhaha... I love this silly sheep and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hilarious - loved it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! It made me laugh! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Maria (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol....Great card! The the sentiment with that image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely fun card!! SO bright and cheerful and with an adorable sheep. I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional gems or pearls” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great "fun" image and sentiment love it lol --Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon