Thursday 2 March 2017

Something Oh SoGirly!

I'm back again to remind you that we have a new challenge starting over at Cute Card Thursday today which is Anything Goes....my favourite kind of challenge!

For my card I have dug around my old CDs and come up with the lovely Angelica and Adam CD (Crafters Companion) which has a whole host of cute boys and girls on it.

As you can see, I have gone to town on the pink for this card, which I made for a little girl who loves to play with her dolls.

I decoupaged the image, which has about four or five layers if i remember rightly, and used some of the backing papers form the CD ROM to go with it.

Finally, as it was a girly card, i just had to fit a bit of glitter in there somewhere, and the sparkly edge around the number made it stand out beautifully don't you think?

Thanks for visiting today.

I'm really looking forward  to seeing what you create over at the Cute Card Thursday blog.

Bye for now!

Sharon x

Challenges:

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-148.html
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/challenge-52.html

1 comment:

  1. The overall look of the blog is girly and being a mother of two pretty girls, I am inspired by the layout and color theme. Everything on this blog is innocent.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon