Tuesday 24 August 2010

Second post of the day! - Flower Fairies


My second post in one day (you can tell I am on holiday at the moment!!) This is from the Flower Fairies of the Garden range. I have printed the background papers from the CD Rom which includes some lovely skeleton leaf backgrounds that remind me of that handmade paper that you can get (only much cheaper!). I stamped the image using a brown Stayzon for a softer look and coloured with watercolour pencils. The edge has been smudged with distress ink and the little dots are also stamped with the distress ink using a dotty stubbie stamp from the Stamps by Juldit range. This is a really useful little stamp for adding a bit of interest to your backgrounds and it only costs a couple of pounds, so a really useful investment I think!

Anyway, I hope you like the card!

Sharon x

2 comments:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon