Wednesday 6 October 2010

My first little kiss......


I thought that I would show you the first card that I have made using the lovely SWALK (Sealed with a little kiss) stamps from Crafters Companion.


A friend of mine was poorly, so I made this card to cheer her up.


Alongside the stamps is a lovely CD containing coordinating papers and this is what I used for the backing papers. I also used the papers to do some paper piecing for the dress, hair bows and the bear's bandage which really cut down on the colouring, and also helped to pull the card together. As usual, everything else has been coloured in using my current favourites - alcohol pens


Anyway - I hope you like it, and thanks for looking.


Sharon

3 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card! I've got a couple of stamps from the SWALK range and I think they're really lovely designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sharon, You've really done well with this. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so sweet Sharon!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon