Sunday 12 December 2010

Teddy Stampers Challenge


It's been a while since I've done any challenges so I couldn't resist having a go at the Teddy Stampers challenge this week - the combination of bears and Christmas was just to tempting and I certianly have enough stamps that fit in to that category!


So here is my entry using one of the lovely Popcorn Christmas stamps. As the image itself is quite big this actually ended up being an 8 x 8 inch card and I will be giving to my son this Christmas.


Surprisingly this is the first time that I have used alcohol markers to colour an image of this size, but I was really pleased with how the card came out, so I will definitely be doing it again.


If anyone else wants to join in with this challenge, you can find it at http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com/


Thanks for looking.


Sharon x

1 comment:

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon