Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter is coming......




.....so it's time to crack out those cute little Easter Bunnies form LOTV once again.


I thought it was time that I entered a few challenges again, and, LOTV have an Eastter themed challenge this week, I couldn't resist stamping up this little cutie and matching it with some freebie papers that came with a magazine, a while back.

So I'm going to enter this card for three challenges this week:


Lily of the Valley - Easter

Delicious Doodles - Anything goes

Cute Card Thursday - No sentiments.


Thanks for looking. I'm off to see if I can fit in a bit more card making this weekend....

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - that image is just so cute!

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Very cute image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card it is so cute. Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creation hun!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon