Sunday 11 September 2011

Christmas Card Challenge - Something Vintage

The Christmas Card challenge this week is something vintage and although I am often more of a contemporary girl when it comes to Christmas, for some reason this year I am really being drawn back to the lovely Greens and Reds and lovely Christmassy scenes. That said I think I am veering more towards traditional than 'hardcore vintage' if there is such a thing!!

So here is my card using the lovely Cute Companions Christmas set and the matching CD. The scenes and characters are so lovely that you really don't need to do much else with these cards....

For this card I have coloured the characters with water colour pencils and mounted them on to the backgound scene, finishing off with a generous sprinkling of glitter.

So I'm entering this card in to the vintage challenge as mentioned:

Christmas Card Challenge

Thanks for looking!

Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Sharon xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Sharon. And the Cute Companions images are just so adorable. Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sharon - love the olde worlde feel to the characters - Fab!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon