Sunday 7 October 2012

Something Spooky's Going On.......


Well it has suddenly hit me that Halloween is just around the corner......hard to believe when we are having such mild weather at the moment, but the indications are there....the leaves changing and starting to fall off the trees, the way that it suddenly turns a bit chilly when the sun goes behind a cloud, and of course those nights are really starting to draw in now!

I have to say that I love the halloween celebrations......lots of lovely colours, lots of fun and....most of all CHOCOLATE!!  It's all to easy to start to feel regrets when the summer is suddenly over and the dark nights are taking over, and I think Halloween is a great way to inject a bit of fun, just when you need a bit of a boost.

So here's my Halloween card, which I plan to enter in to some of the spooky challenges which are out there right now. This card will of course be for my son, and features some lovely Halloween digi's coupled up with some lovely papers that I got years ago but never wanted to cut in to!


This reminds me exactly of what goes on in our neck of the woods once darkness falls on Halloween night.....long may it continue....a bit of harmless fun.

Here are the challenges that I am going to enter:

Papertake - Anything Goes
Without Words - Things that go bump
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
The Poodles Parlour - Halloween
Crafty Calendar - All things Spooky
The Ribbon Girl - Card for a boy

That's all for me today...gonna sign off now and hope to find a little time for crafting this evening!

Sharon x

13 comments:

  1. Great spooky image hun! Thanks for joining us at Without Words. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, what a spook-tacutlar card, luv, luv, luv it !!
    Happpy Haunting,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card, its so adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure your son will love the card & I agree about the chocolate :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Without Words.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, I'm sure your son will like it - Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! Sharon, this is so cute.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute Halloween images! Great coloring and love how you tied all your patterned paper together!! Thanks for playing with us over at The Poodles Parlour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll try again, because I'm not sure if my comment posted... so you'll probably get two from me now lol!

    Love your cute card hun. Great papers and image :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. I love the image, they look so cute! Fabulous colours too. Thanks for joining this months challenge at Without Words.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card ,love the digi's ,i bet your son will love ot
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spooky super cute!!
    Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card.. i know what you mean about not wanting to cut into the pretty papers :)
    thanks for joining us at crafty calendar and I hope you will join us again for another great challenge tomorrow :)
    Kimberly - DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon