Wednesday 16 January 2013

Feeling on Par......

Goodness - I hadn't realised how long it had been since I last posted on my blog. I guess things have been a little busy lately and although I have been making cards, I haven't seemed to find the time to post them.

So I thought it was time to get back in the habit today and I have started by posting a very simple card which was inspired by the latest Less is More Challenge.

As you can see, I have simply stamped two of the new Golfing Stamps from Stamp Addicts directly on to my card and coloured them in with my alcohol pens.

I little doodling and a 'Happy Birthday' stamp and job done!

Time to enter a few challenges I think:

Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Less is More - One layer with sports
Tiddly Inks - Anything Goes

Make it Monday

So it's a quick card and a quick post from me today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x


11 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is soooooooo cute! My DH and I use to play all the time, so I really love this!

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool CAS card .Love the image and the doodling .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, what a fun image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS card. Love the fun image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and absolutely phenomenal. You totally rocked the image on this card :) Sure glad I saw it over at MIM and came for a closer look.

    Tamie
    #153

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous!!

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally cute image and card! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks, but next time we hope you use at Tiddly Inks image so you qualify for the prize!!
    Hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon