Thursday 25 July 2013

Monochormatic at Lili's Little Fairies

 It's time for a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies and this time the theme is Monochrome.

Hmmm - this can be a difficult one, but I was saved by my Frederica CD from Polkadoodles which contains a variety of gorgeous papers in soft browns. Having made that decision I really had to go with an animal stamp and this one seemed perfect as it meant I could colour a delicious chocolate cake!
I coloured both characters with a variety of browns from my promarkers set, ranging from Almond and ivory right through to a touch of walnut.

I love putting the papers together - it is such a dream when you know that the colours will match and you can just concentrate on the colours - that's one of the things I really love about the Polka Doodles range.

Well that's my DT entry for this week. I hope that you remember to check out the full challenge post as there are some really beautiful creations by my team mates to look forward to.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sharon
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous chocolatey colour palette - it's making my mouth water just looking at it!
    Love the fab layout too.

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, it's so sweet! Lovely card Sharon :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon