Thursday 22 August 2013

Lili's Little Fairies all about the boys challenge

Time for another new challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and this week the theme is 'All about the Boys'.

There are some really lovely boy stamps in the LOTV range and I particularly like the vintage boys which were released recently.

As my dad is a keen golfer, of course I just had to snap this one up.....I love how he looks so determined, marching around with his golf club in the air - definitely a boy on a mission!

I picked some papers from my 'Little Men' Nitwits digi collection and used my trusty Serif to size them perfectly. Even the little buttons have come from a digi kit - I love how they look textured and wooden.
As you can see, I coloured the little boy to match the papers before finally adding a bit of faux stitching to complete the card.

I am pleased to say that my dad really liked his card, and I hope you do too.  :o)

Finally, here are some other lovely challenges that I would like to enter today....

http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-warm-fuzzies.html
http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk
http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-51-anything-goes.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/mim-154-with-bugaboo-stamps.html
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-11-use-bestie-image.html
http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/week-212-theme.html

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon x

11 comments:

  1. great card and perfect for a golfer!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the colours....fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome creation , Love the image , card design and the colours
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sharon. I love this stamp and the colours and design look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing at The Cutie Pie Challenge and Good Luck. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Sharon. I love that image, your colouring is fabulous and the papers work so well together.
    Thank you, also, for taking part in the Passion For Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design, great colours and cute image! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, I love this stamp, as it's so useful for men. Having said that, you have coloured the shoes axactly the colours of my first golf shoes! Sadly, I can't play anymore. Great design with the faux stitching too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card - I love the determined look on that little golfers face. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "fave colour combo" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon