Wednesday 23 November 2016

Things with Wings at Fab n Funky

y
 It's time for another challenge at Fab n Funky, and this week it is hosted by me. πŸ˜ƒ

Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry, and I have chosen the theme of  Things With Wings in honour of the lovely little birdie character that features on many of their images.

We have a certain season coming upon us quickly, and so I chose this cute little scene, to get a head start on my Christmas cards.

I have used Spectrum Noir pens to colour my image and picked the colours to match the papers that I had already chosen.

So a quick post from me today, but I hope you will come over to Fab N Funky and shae your creations with us.

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. Cute and gorgeous card...and a great choice of theme !
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a beautiful image Sharon.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and a sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Sharon - I always love these birdie images from Doodle Pantry - thanks for a great challenge this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon, super cute image!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, Sharon - love the colours you've used.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image, Sharon - love the colours you've used.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon