Thursday 30 November 2017

Stepping it up for Christmas!

Well here we are on the last day of November and I am now in to full Christmas card making mode....and as usual I am thinking will I get everything done that I wanted? The answer is of course 'no', but I'll keep on trying anyway!

I have quite a few cards stored up on my blog so I thought it was about time I started to post them, and here is the first, featuring a gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio.

I used my Aqua pens to colour in this image and I have to admit it took a little while but it was really worth it as this is such a cheery little picture once it is all done.

I decided to make a  stepper card for a change and, as luck would have it, I have a great Tattered Lace die to create the base card and all the infills, so all I had to do was decide on my papers,which came from my trusty NitWits digital collection.

How do you like the big sentiment? This is another die form the Sara Davies range. i am honestly not sure if you can still get it, but I am sure there will be something similar in her 2017 collections.

My holly was another die out of my stash and one that i have had for quite a fw years...Marianne Designs I think, and it is topped of with some lovely red Nuvo dots.

So that's my card for today. Hope you like it, and come back and visit again soon!!

Sharon x

Challenges:
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-128-anything-goes-with.html
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/challenge-60-and-winners-of-challenge-59.html
http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/challenge-55.html

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sharon, fab image & great colouring & I do like the big words! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, everyone would love to receive this! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creatalicious. Jackie DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional flourishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon