Wednesday 7 February 2018

Valentines with Fab n Funky

We have a new challenge over at Fab n Funky, and also a brand new sponsor - Mama Makes, who you can find right here.

Loti, the owner and designer, gave us this lovely image to work with, and I decided to go for a soft look, using my Spectrum blendable pencils and blending fluid.

I stuck to three shades of grey and 2 shades of red to get this look, so sometimes less really is more!

I also used a red pencil and blending fluid to create the red border around the sentiment banner to.

So - it's a very clean and simple look for me today.

I hope you will join us over at Fab n Funky, and share your Valentine makes.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love your design with the sentiment panel :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sponsor's images Sharon, lovely card.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon