Sunday 19 August 2018

The fairies that live in the forest.

Hi there. I thought I would share a card that I made a long time ago, back when I was on the Spectrum Noir DT.

At the time the new Morgan Fitsimmons CD has been released by Crafters Companion, and it contained a whole host of beautiful images, along with lots of lovely backing paper.
This is one of the fairy images which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens, and I can remember I loved every minute of it.

These days, now that I have spread my own wings a bit, I think I would print this on to water colour card and give it a go with Spectrum Aquas, Sparkles or even good old regular  water colour paints.

Anyhow, I thought it was worth a share as these images are really quite special!

Thanks for visiting today.

Sharon x

Challenges:
https://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-145-anything-goes-with.html
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-88.html
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2018/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. I love how you have showcased the image. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional no square or rectangle card” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon