Thursday 3 February 2011

Little Claire's February project


Members of the Little Claire's stamp club will no doubt be receiving their February stamps over the coming days, and I am very proud tosay that one of my designs has made it as the main project card. So approx 750 club members will each be receiving a little project pack with the materials to make my card. I am very chuffed about this as you can imagine, and I see on their blog that Steve has made a video to demo how to make my card. How wierd to watch my own card being made by someone else!


Well this is the card in question and I'm really pleased that it got picked. I really love this set of stamps as it includes a mouse holding a flower - perfect for Birthdays, Mothers Day or the occassional 'I'm sorry' type of card. Pop on over to the Little Claire's website and you will be able to see loads of examples from my talented team mates, using these very same stamps.


I will be back on Saturday with my card for the very first Little Claire's blog challange and I look forward to seeing all the lovely entries on the blog.


Bye for now.


Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. It's a great card, Sharon and shows how the stamps work so well together. I haven't had the chance to watch the video yet - will have a look over the weekend!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved Sharon, and thank you for designing this card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sharon. Well done on being picked for the main card, you must be feeling really proud - congratulations! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you - Fame at last! I like the pic you have used for your blog (seems familiar lol) Hope you are okay. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon