Saturday 12 February 2011

A quick post - one for the boys!


It's not often that I make cards for boys (mostly because they're not too keen on whimsy and cute!), but here's a stamp that I think works quite well. It's from Stamposaurus and is part of a range of stamps featuring 'kids' - the name of the set escapes me but iI' sure it's Urban something.....


Anyway, it's one of those that's relaxing to colour when your little old eyes are a bit tired or, like me, you are cross eyed from working on a computer all day long!!


Hope you like this card - I am sure that I will back with my usual soppy stuff on the next post!


PS - Very excited today as the next set of SWALK are coming out. Have set my Sky plus to record three hours of lovely inspiriation.


PPS - A question for anyone out there. If you get the giant nestablility dies, will they fit through a Cuttlebug????? Any comments on this wouldbe much appreciated!


Thanks for looking.


Sharon x


7 comments:

  1. Love your card - very cute image and the papers you've used work really well with it.

    Not sure about the giant dies - I saw some at G-Mex last weekend and I would think they would be too big for Cuttlebug but I could be wrong.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon , love the image, will have to check Stamposaurus out!

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, me again! Just wanted to let you know there's something for you on my blog, hope you like it x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Love the Image, it is so cute. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Sharon...great boys card :) Love the papers.
    I have seen the giant dies and the smallest couple would maybe go through but not the big ones!! They were much larger than I thought!

    Hope this helps.....Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon. The answer to your Grand Nestabilities question is that the first 2 or 3 smaller sizes will fit through but the rest won't!! You will need a larger machine for these such as the Grand Calibur or any other A4 size machine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly Big dies. I have got the Joy Trouvaille machine which cuts and embosses A4. (check out my blog) The Nestabilities Label 4 dies: the 3 smallest dies will go through just on your normal plates. If you buy a Cuttlebug 'long' plate, they all will go through, other than the largest and the only thing stopping it is the width. As the 'normal' Label 4 set are one of my favourite shapes, it is great to have the opportunity to go bigger! Any questions just post on my blog.

    Love your card, boys are so difficult especially ones with out hobbies! This would be great. Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon