Saturday 7 May 2011

On yer bike.....



.....and I mean that in the nicest possible way!






Here's another card featuring the May Club set from Little Claire's, but this time I have opted for something a little more girly!


The bike and the flowers in the basket are from the stamp set, but I have used a selection of my sticks and stubbies from Stamps by Judith to create the ground area and also the background on the base card. This is really easy to do and very satisfying and you simply take a few elements, such as flowers, leavers and branches, and just randomlt stamp them around the edge of the card until you have enought depth to suit you. Give it a try if you have some tiny stamps - you really can't go wrong!


Anyway - I'm off now. Lots of lovely challenges I'd like to enter, but sadly not enough time!!


Bye for nw.


Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good, Sharon - the stamping around the bottom of the wheels looks really effective.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon