Sunday 1 May 2011

Something with Wings




Here's a card that I made to enter this week's Stamp Something Challenge for which the theme is 'Something with Wings'.

So I have gone for the obvious, which is of course a Fairy. I have plenty of those to choose from in my collection but I've gone for this lovely Little Claire's one as I love it's cheeriness and simplicity, and also there is a little flower sramp to match it, which I used for the embellishments.


I have gone for something a little different this time round by creating an aperture and putting the image on the inside of the card.


The image is coloured with Copics and I have put a little bit of glitter on the wings (in had to be done).


So that's my card for today. I'm off now to see if I can get another challenge card done today.......I'm allowing myself a little extra crafting time today, as a reward for poor little me having to go to work tomorrow and sit in the office all on my own all day!


Bye for now.


Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and yhe sentiment is just perfect. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,lovely. xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon