Saturday 10 December 2011

Still can't get enough of those Christmas Challenges....

Hello everyone.....well it's a very cold, frosty and seasonal Saturday morining where I am, but lovely and sunny which is really nice. That said, I have yet to venture outside, as I am enjoying my nicewarm living room at the moment!

I am still enjoying making my Christmas cards (but really need to stop making them and start writing and sending them!!)

Here's another card that I have made, which I thought I would enter in to a few of the Christmassy challenges that are out there this week.

You might be familiar with these charactrs by now, as I have used them on a few other cards recently. I think they work really well with the pastel colour range, and I also love the bench and tree background which you can sit them on.

I'm afraid I don't do digital layering, so I have simpley printed all the elements, coloured and then cut out the children, and decoupages them on to the bench.

I am going to enter this one on to the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend - Christmas

Thanks very much for looking and for your comments - I love to read them!

Sharon x

8 comments:

  1. Love the characters! And great colouring too. Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Sharon and so pretty in pink and blue...beautiful CAS design hun :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a fabulous, crafty weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Sharon, love the cute images.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable - love the way you've decoupaged the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love your gorgeous cute card Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Have a great week.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card those images are super, Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon