Thursday 21 June 2012

It's that boy again....

If you are a follower of my blog, you will no doubt have seen this boy a number of times by now. I make no apologies as he is one of my favourite boy digi images ever!

In case you didn't know, he comes from the Polka Doodles Pretty Tuff CD and so do the backing papers, and the wall that he is sitting on.

I have kept it all fairly simple, as boys generally don't like the frilly stuff, but managed to get a bit of ribbon and some candy dots in there for good measure.... not to much girliness I hope!

I'm going to enter this for this week's challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop , which is 'All About The Boys'.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope to see you again soon.

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love this card....he's great, isn't he and the papers, embellies and layout are fab!Perfect boy card!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, Sharon! This little guy is perfect for your, "boy" card!
    I hope that you have a great night!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic male card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon