Sunday 17 June 2012

A little bit of Summer


Summer certainly seems to be a bit hit and miss so far this year, but at least we had the benefit of a reasonable day, without the gail force winds today!

Ironically, though, my cards this week have been focussing on Christmas and although I would like to say that I am really that organsied, the truth is that I'm doing some DT stuff for Stamp Addicts. I would love to be able to show them to you, but I'm afraid you are going to have to wait a bit longer as they are going to be released on a C&C show, scheduled  for 29th June, so watch this space!

In the meantime it's back to summer and a lovely LOTV challenge with the theme of summertime so I thought I would stamp up and colour this little cutie, using my Spectrum Noir pens.

For this card I have used a bit of a dotting technique to get more of a rugged rather than a smooth look. Also, how do you like my latest doodle style around the edge? I picked up this idea in a craft magazine lately and I am a bit hooked on it at the moment, I have to say!

So thanks for stopping by and I will be back shortly with one more post for the weekend.

Sharon xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon! This is such a lovely card! You did an awesome job on the fur! And I love the pink and aqua combo! Your card is simply beautiful!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon