Sunday 26 August 2012

Monochrome with Unusual Coloured Hair


I have seen some great stuff in mags lately where images have been coloured in a monochrome colour with a focal point in a different colour. I was so impressed with the look, and really wanted to have a go myself, so this week's Promarker challenge of Monochrome with Unusual Coloured Hair was just the incentive I needed to get me started.

I thought my Sugar Nellie Manga Girl would be perfect for this look, plus there was a really nuce sketch on Sketch Saturday , which I thought would be just the job!

Here's a close up of the girl......


I have used some paper from the lovely NitWits Promises Too digi set for bakcing and punched the decorative strip suing a Martha Stewart punch.

A really simple card to put together....but I think that style works best for me!!

Here are the challenges that I am going to enter today.....

Passion for Promarkers - Monochrome with unusual coloured hair
Sketch Saturday
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today!

Sharon xx

6 comments:

  1. Great card, I love her unusual coloured hair.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sharon,her hair is fabulous and i love your mono colouring,
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this time! Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous :)
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! Turquoise is my all time fave colour and you've NAILED it!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Monochrome with UNUSUAL Hair' challenge. Good luck.

    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic make - love the image

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon