Sunday 12 August 2012

Second Post of the Day!!

Here's another quick post from me to show one of the cards that I made for Stamp Addicts latest C&C show.

This was sooooo quick and easy to make, but I am really pleased with how it came out.


Here's what I did.

  • I printed some digital paper, which reminded me of a starry sky, and trimmed it down to size.
  • Usings the Bethlehem set I stamped the Three Wise Men and camels directly on to the paper, using memento.
  • I then matted the paper on to Silver and then black, before attaching to the base card.
  • Finally I stamped a sentiment from the set using a dark blue distress ink and mounted this on to silver card, before sticking it to the base card ewith sticky fixers.
See......,... simples!!

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges:

My Mums Craft Shop - Christmas in August
Papertake - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter Saturday - Gold, Silver or Bronze

Thanks for looking (again!!) That's it for me today.....

Sharon x

8 comments:

  1. So lovely, fab background!

    Thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a truly beautiful Christmas card. :o) Love that stamp against the starry background. :o) So happy to have seen you on MIM!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your fabulous talent with us at Papertake Weekly and I hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge blog and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper you chose is fantastic and the printed images on their make for the perfect scenery. What a gorgeous Christmas card!

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon