Thursday 15 December 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes


I'm back with a new challenge for Cute Card Thursday, and this week we have the very festive theme of 'Snowflakes'.

There a re a million things I could have done with this theme, but I opted for something a little different, in the shape of a shaker card with sequin snowflakes.

My jolly little snowman is from the Crafters Companion Nordic Christmas range and I have paired him up with some of the gorgeous embossing folders from the same range. I embossed them on to centura pearl card and them sanded them back  so that you can see the lovely snowflake pattern.

You might also be able to spot that even the acetate has little snowflakes on it too!!

I hope you like my card for today. Don't forget to come and join us at Cute Card Thursday - we can't wait to see all your lovely creations!

By for now!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon