Saturday 31 December 2016

Sheena Anenome with Spectrum Pencils

Hi there. Whilst i still have lots of Wintery stuff to post, I thought I would go for something a littel less seasonal today, I the shape of this handbag card which i made a very long time ago, using the Sheena Anenome stamp set.

I am quite proud to say that this started out as plain sheets or white card and paper!

I created the handbag shaped from white centura pearl card which i embossed with a Textures folder before distressing with some distress ink.

The bag handles were cut using nestie circular dies and given the same embossing and distressing treatment.



I then stamped my flowers and leaves on to Centura Pearl paper before colouring them with my Spectrum Noir pencils. This made a lovely effect as you srill get the shhen of the paper through the pencil.

Finally, I finished with a bit of shaping and flower arranging to finish off my bag.

Hope you like it!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon