Wednesday 22 February 2017

Sneak Peak - Sara's Shabby Chic Butterfly Cards

 Sara's next Signature Collection is coming out soon, and I am delighted to show you some sneak peaks of this great collection.

I'm focussing on the butterflies today, starting with this box card  which I made using the gorgeously delicate butterfly dies and a page from the 6x6 paper pad with I have over stamped with a sentiment from the stamp set.
 Here's another card featuring some more of the papers , the butterfly and the little tag dies which go with the sentiments.
And finally some more butterflies and paper and an embossing edge folder which I used on Coredinations card.

My cards will be winging their way to the USA for the HSN launch now, but I hope you will check out Hochanda to see what  some of my talented DT friends have made for the UK launch.

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon