Wednesday 15 February 2017

Wedding Bells Edgeable - the final bit of romance for this week!


And this is my last 'lovey dovey' sample for this week....I think I am all romanced out for now!

This card features another die form the Crafters Companion edgeables range and, although it is actually wedding bells, I think you could get away with this for Christmas too.

Once again the Luxury card stock has come out to play.....if you get a chance to grab some, go for it as there is absolutely loads in the pack.

My wedding bells have been used as both an 'edge' and a standalone die cut, and I have finished off with a die cut sentiment from another one of Sara'a Signature ranges.

So there we are - enough of Valentines...bring on Easter! Watch this space!

Thanks as always for visiting.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon