Thursday 31 May 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Hello Summer



Time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday, where the theme is Hello Summer. I am writing this in advance and at the moment is is very dull, grey and cold, so I sure do hope that we are seeing some summer weather by the time this post goes live!

For my card this week, I have used a lovely Lacy Sunshine image, and Coloured her in with Spectrum Colourblend pencils and blending solution. I think this represents a typical summer here in the UK.....just take a look at the raindrops on those flowers - lol!

I coloured my image to match the lovely NitWits papers which I had already chosen, andI even used some of the digi flower images for the set to complete my card.

Hope you like my card for today, and that you will come and join in the fun over at Cute Card Thursday.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon