Friday 1 June 2018

Bumbling along with Colour Crazy

Time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy and this week I have Father's Day in mind with this lovely image of one of my favourite Dr Digi characters chugging along in his camper van.

I wanted to make a background scene for this card so, with a bit of help from my distress inks, my cloud stencil and some random stamps from my stash, i hope I have created the effect of a country road on a lovely Spring day.

I am not sure if our character is enjoying the bumpy ride, and I hope the suit cases stay put, but i am sure the destination will be worth the journey.

We love to see your colouring over on our challenge blog, so i hope you will hop on over and join in the fun.

Bye for now.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon