Thursday 28 June 2018

Sheena's latest release - A little bit festive


 It's time for Sheena Douglass' brand new release today on Hochanda as the One Day Special.
 Here are my samples which you will see on the show.
 I have left the glycerine in the hands of the other girls this time around and for the most part I have gone for a very CAS look, aiming for that sketchy theme.
 I've also mixed and matched with some of my existing dies, to make a lovely easel card.
 Also - remember Nordic Christmas from last year? I have used one of the A4 embossing folders on Centura Pearl to create a lovely background for my church.
So don't forget to tune in to Hochanda from 6pm!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon