Tuesday 12 June 2018

Creative Stamping Issue 58 out 7th June


Hi all.

Just a quick post to let you know that I was lucky enough to have some of my cards featured in Creative Stamping Issue 58, which is now in your shops.

My contribution this month was some paint fusion cards, which appear on the Sheena's Diary page, and here they are.

Both of these samples started out as plain pieces of white card and, once you have played and learned a few basic techniques these cards can be made really quickly!

If you are a Sheena fan, this magazine is well worth the purchases as it comes with an A4 set of cling stamps also designed by Sheena, plus a free Izink stamp pad, so really good value for money!

Thanks for looking, and hope you enjoy the magazine if you buy it!

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon