Thursday 24 January 2019

It's all about the Critters


It's time for a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday and this week's theme is all about critters.

Those of you on facebook may be familiar with Willow - Sheena's magical talking dog!

This stamp is actually a drawing of the dog superstar herself, and I was fortunate enough to colour up the images for the original stamp packaging.

For my card today I have coloured Willow in with my Spectrum Noirs and cut her out so I could decoupage her over my scene.

For the background strip I masked off the card base before using a round blender to add distress inks, using a grass stencil to create the hills. Very simple to do but very effective!

Thanks for stopping by today, and I look forward to seeing your creations over at Cute Card Thursday.

Sharon x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon