Sunday 13 January 2019

More trees from Sheena

Happy Sunday everyone. I am back today with another card featuring trees as part of Alison's tree challenge over on the Sheena's Inkettes challenge page.

You still have a couple of weeks to enter, so we would love to see what you create.

For my card today I masked off a narrow panel and then used sparkle pens and glycerine to create the background effect.

I stamped the tree straight over the top and used sparkle pens to paint it. It is remarkably easy to paint a tree as you just go over the leaves with your paler colour and then literally blob in your darker shade to get a lovely 3d effect.

The whole image is then lifted by mounting on to plain black card.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I would love to hear your comments.

Sharon x

Challenges:

http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-97.html
https://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.com/2019/01/challenge-77.html


1 comment:

  1. Ooh this is just lovely. Thanks for sharing at LPCF this time around.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon