Sunday 23 October 2011

Baby stuff

I have been busy, busy, busy this weekend, getting crafty with some lovely new stamps from the Stamp Addicts team - trying to catch up on my deadlines after being out of action last weekend!

Unfortunately that means I haven't had time to enter any challenges this week but I have got one card offering along the rheme of babies. My next door neighbour just gave birth to her second child, and so I couldn't resist inking up one of my lovely baby type stamps as I don't oftern get the chance to use them!

So this very simple card is made using one of the lovely Humphrey's corner stamps, coloured very simply with my Pro Markers.

Hope you like it. I am going to enter it for the following challenges:

CES Challenge  - New Beginnings
Cute Card Thursday - Something Cute
One Stop Craft - No designer paper.

Thanks for looking!!

Sharon x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card that stamp is so cute, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, so simple yet so effective, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sharon, love the CAS look and very cute little dummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Sharon. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, you just want to give him a cuddle! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute. I love this card. Simple and effective. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card - love the image and the little dummy. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sweet Sharon, lovely card :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon