Sunday 9 October 2011

Lots of Little Penguins

Well it's a grey and gloomy Sunday morning here in MK but I don't care as, after a busy old day yesterday, I don't have to feeling guilty about sitting here blogging in my PJ's! (Yes it's 10am, and I still have my PJ's on......how lazy am I!!!)

Yesterday I received a bunch of dtamps from Stamp Addicts, which will form part of their new range in November. There are are really nice ones in there, so I can't wait to get started with them, but of course I won't be able to show them for a while.

In the mean time though, I thought I would go back to something I made with the lovely Penguins set that they sent me last time round. As you can see, I made a hanging chain using a variety of the stamps and of course my lovely nesties.

Here are a few close ups:

So we have the cute little fishing penguins - easy to stamp and mega quick to colour as all of the black comes out as part of the stamp.


Next we have the penguin buddies. As you can see I have also punched a few snowflakes from pearlescent paper and added some blue pearl gems that I found in my stash for the centres. (I have a feeling that these were from Do Crafts)

Lastly we have the snow ball penguin, and of course, on all three I just had to add a bit of doodle stitching  around the edges.

The hardest part of this was getting tje decorative ribbon to sick to the disks, but, since then I have got some of the super sticky tape..... wouldn't be without it now!!!

Well thanks for looking and I hope you all have a lovely relaxing Sunday.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. This is fab Sharon! I love those cute penguins, you've coloured them beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them Sharon! Where did you get the super sticky tape from? need some for sticking ribbon to cupcake cases lol for u know who! The stuff I have sticks more to me than the paper case!

    I have a giveaway that may be of interest to some of your readers too! I was approached by My Memories.com (forgot to mention it yesterday when I saw you!) to blog and giveaway a scrapbooking digital download. They have some nice papers that woulb be great for card making etc., ( you can enter too!) Have a great day Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation - gorgeous little pengies!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon