Saturday 10 March 2018

A new one day special coming up.


Apologies for the rubbish photo, but I wanted to let you know that there is a new One Day Special coming up from Crafters Companion tomorrow, featuring a new set of floral stamps by Stacey Barras.

Kick off will be at 6pm on Hochanda, and myself and the other Inkoids have made a whole bunch of cards featuring these stamps and using aquablend pencils.

So for my card, you will see that I have stamped one of the flowers three times and cut out the petals  to decoupage it. Everything that you can see is coloured with Aquablend Pencils - even the backing paper.  :-)

For the backing paper I stamped lots of small flowers randomly and coloured them in. Next I took a green pencil and coloured roughly with the edges of the pencil in all the gaps. I then used a large round brush and water to smudge it, but not blend it completely, so that there is still some rough texture. Next I took one of the blue pencils and dew round dots randomly in the green area. Once again I smudged these with a small amount of water before finally dabbing on some glitter glue for a bit of sparkle.

Hopefully, although not a great picture, this might inspire you to make your own backing paper, or even decoupage  a stamp.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon