Thursday 22 March 2018

Easter is coming with Cute Card Thursday

Well it seems that Christmas is barely out of the way and suddenly we have easter right around the corner! Time for lovely Spring colours and lots of bunnies, with sprinklings of Easter Eggs.
I have got it all covered on this card thanks to my Polkadoodles Winnie set and my Nitwits papers. My lovely Winnies is coloured with  Blendable pencils and blending solution which gives a lovley soft finish.
Plus I have lots of embellishments which come from an old Polkadoodles CD which I don't think is made anymore as it is no longer on their website, but I am sure you can find something similar by checking out the embellishments section in any of her CDs that you may have.

So I hope you like my card for today, and we look forward to seeing you over at Cute card Thursday!

Thanks for visiting.

Sharon x






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon