Thursday 1 March 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Hi there. It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday and this time our challenge is anything goes.

With Easter looming, my thought are now turning towards chicks and bunnies, so with that in mind I am posting this cute chick among the flowers. I just love his startled face!

This isa 5 x 5 card and of course I have kept the image as the main focus, but the backing paper that you see was some freebie paper from an old issue of Making Cards magazine. I have to rate them as the papers they supply are always good quality, with some substance to them, so they are actually 'usable..'

In this case I just liked the colours and thought they went nicely without distracting from the main image.

So now it's over to you, to see what's on your mind right now, craft wise. we are looking forward to seeing what you share!

Bye for now.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon