Sunday 27 November 2011

Angels on my Shoulder.......

Well these Angels aren't actually on my shoulder - they're standing on a bench!

These little lovelies are from a stamp that I bought about a year ago from Sir Stampalot and are part of a lovely range that includes some really nice traditional images with a cute touch. I also have some shepherds from this range which are equally gorgeous.

So fir this card, you can see that I have been playing with my Grand Calibur once again for all the matting and layering, plus the flowers which were bust from one of the Spellbinders flower die sets. I always used to leave the flowers flat, but recently I saw a Tonic Studios programme where the presenter put he flower in the palm of her hand and rubbed it with the embossing tool in a circular motion. I tried it myself and it gave a lovely curl to the petals.

The image is, of course, coloured with my lovely promarkers..... I think I will have to ask Father Chrtstmas for some new ones as I am sure my set will start to run out soon!!

I'm going to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Stampin for the Weekend - Friends

I love Pormarkers - Anything Goes

Ribbon Girl Challenge - Pink and White.

Ribbon Girl - Jingle all the Way

Thanks for visiting on this sunny Sunday morning and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sharon x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card you have put your promarkers to good use, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the shape and the colours, oh and that image is super cute!

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the innocence of the school Nativity play. Lovely card using a fab card shape. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a great way to use our nestie dies Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three baby look in this cards so creative.I really like this cards.This card so fabulous look.

    men suit

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon