Monday 28 November 2011

Snowflakes are Falling

Here comes the second post of the day and this time it's Humphrey!

I really love these cute images and they are a real joy to colour as they are not too fiddly.....perfect for an evening after work when you want to do some colouring but you still have double vision from looking at a computer screen all day!


I tried to keep this card clean and simple so that the focus would remain on the beautiful image, which I have coloured with my Promarkers.

Do you like the wool at the top? It is a lovely soft wool called snuggly and, believe it or not, we bought it last year to drape around our black Christmas Tree. Once the tree came down though, I nabbed that ball of wool as I knew I would be having fun with it in a diferent way, the next Christmas.

Plus I have added a little silver charm, which is a first for me. I have bought charms before, but I can never bear to part with them. Never mind - I have bitten the bullet this time and that charm is now firmly attached......I will have to think carefully about who I give this card to, so that the charm will go to a good home!

I am entering this card for two challenges:

Crafters Companion - Let it Snow
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes.

That's all for today folks. Thanks for dropping by.

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Sharon, I've just blogged a card with this stamp too! I love the wool at the top of the card. You've coloured the image beautifully
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, lovely image and the little snowflake charm is fab. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Sharon, luv ur colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card and Humphrey is so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, I love the CAS design of this card, gorgeous traditional Christmas colours too...perfick :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon