Saturday 14 July 2012

The Paper Shelter DT call

My last quick post for today as I wanted to make sure that I out in my entry for the Paper Shelter DT call out.

To enter this call out, you have to post a card wsing Digi's only, which is more about the colouring than the embellishment. So I chose this one.......


This is the card that I made for my son Christmas. It is made from various elements from the Polka Doodles Magical Christmas CD, each of which I lovingly coloured with my promarkers.

So Paper Shelter Crew - I would be sooooo pleased if you would stop by and have a look at my blog, and if you have, I hope you like my little offering. I am keeping everything crossed!

Thanksfor stopping by!

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fab. Good luck with the DT call, they'd be mad not to pick you!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Sharon, so cool the way you have torn the card edge to look like snow and such a sweet scene you have created :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon