Thursday 25 August 2011

The last of my cards from my Stamp Addicts Set

Remember the 'crazy' set of stamps I got from Stamp Addicts?

Well I just remembered that I never showed you the third sample that I made for them, so here it is......


When I first set eyes on the man with the rifle, for some reason it put me in mind of Elmer Fudd and (I'm gonna catch that wabbit!!) So my strange little mind was ticking away with 'That's all for now folks' and the famous Warners Brither jingle when the target used to appear on the TV screen. So, to cut a long story short, that's where the inspiration for this card came from.

The characters have all been stamped, cut out and coloured with promarkers, and the target has been made by cutting out nestie circles and layering them all one on top of the other.......simples!!!!

Moving on to some over 'Crazies' - here's a piccy of my son and the infamous Brion the dog, taken just a couple of days ago. As you can see - they are best buddies!

That dog has such a serious face!!!

Anyway, I'm off now as I have some lovely Christmas stamps from Stamp Addicts to play with so I am sure |I will be back soon to share with you the fruits of my labours......

Have a nice evening everyone.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card - so cheeky!!! And the two handsome young men in the photo are lovely too!!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! Just love it. Lol!! Makes a change to see cards with humour. Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card hun your son looks about the same age as my youngest who is 7 I have some fabby xmas stamps to work on to lol isnt it exciting lol

    take care hope you have a great bank holiday mine will be spent in my craft room

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon