Tuesday 13 November 2012

Autumn Colours - Digi style

Hi all. I'm about to launch full swing in to Christmas, so, before I do, it's time for one last autumnal challenge.

I have used a lovely digi image from Stamp Addicts called Bear Inked, and coloured him in 'flat' style with my promarkers.

Everything else on the card is also digital. The beautiful papers and the gorgeous tree are all from my NitWits Go Nuts FQB, and the toadstools are from the Polka Doodles Sundae of Seasons CD.

So here are the challenges that I am going to enter today:

One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Things with Tails
Di's Digi Designs - Fall Colours
Make it Monday

Thanks for stopping by today.

Sharon x


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! The scenery you have here is terrific. Super idea to layer them all together and then top it off with those cute mushrooms. Wonderful Autumn card. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic bear! Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and creativity with all of us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll be back to join us again soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin'.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon