Tuesday 6 November 2012

Mr Fox is back again!

I'm back again today with a second card featuring the Foxy stamp from Stamp Addicts.

This time I have pulled out some old Blonde Moments papers from the coffers, and I have to admit, I had forgotten that I had them. Ain't it great when you rediscover something!!!!

I thought these papers were great for a boy card and a really nice colour combination.

Having picked the papers first, I coloured in my Foxy with my Promarkers, to complement the papers.

Once again I have followed a sketch for this challenge, and here is the list of challenges that I would like to enter today:

By the Cute and Girly - Twinkle Little Star
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday
Allsorts - For Men Only
Papertake - Anything Goes
Make it Monday

So I'm going to sit back and chill out now. Tomorrow is my last day of work this week as I am off to Hobbycraft on Thursday and then I have a few more days off........bliss!

Have a good evening everyone.

Sharon x




11 comments:

  1. Great card sharon! Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts this week, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image Sharon and great colouring, love the papers and design..awesome.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool! Love the image and have to agree it is great when you find stash you had forgotten about! By the way, I sailed in from Make It Monday :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur card looks so great. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sharon, I love the fox! It's so good to find crafty stash you'd forgotten about!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card Sharon...I love the image and the papers are perfect for a boy card. Sarah x

    Spotted you on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fox with an attitude, one has to love it.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card! I love your patterned paper and fun image. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is well cool!!! thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great papers for a manly card and I've not seen Mr Fox before! a fabby card.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Twinkle Twinkle Little Star challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon