Tuesday 27 November 2012

Caution - May Contain Nuts!


Yes - this card really does contain nuts......nicked from my bird (and squirrel) feeder!

I received this stamp from Stamp Addicts, to have a little play with and for some reason, I felt the need to stick actual nuts to it.

The squirrel stamp is so lovely as he looks like he's been caught in the act, whilst stealing that hazelnut (reminds me of my son's face when he has raided the biscuit tin!)

I have followed a sketch from the Sweet Stop for this card and used some snowflake paper in an unusual colour to represent the winter, without being to obvious.

There are a few challenges that I would like to enter this card in to.......

Make it Monday
The Sweet Stop - Sketch
Stampin for the Weekend - Use Texture
Creatalicious - Winter

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharon x



4 comments:

  1. This is so delightful Sharon. The title of your post made me smile. Really good. I spotted you over on MIM and had to take a closer look and I am glad I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love that you included real nuts. So clever. Thanks for joining the Sweet Stop Sketch this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I like the caption too, LOL. Thanks for linking up your fab card at MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute, Sharon! I love the nuts :)

    Thanks for playing along with Creatalicious winter challenge this month!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon