Thursday 1 November 2012

Flowers Galore

Here's a card that I made a little while ago, using a lovely bear stamp from Stamp Addicts. I wanted the bear to be standing under a floral archway so I had to make this base card from scratch, creating a double thickness card arch way which I secured to the front and back of the base, in the hopes that it would stand upright once the card was finished.

All ofthe lovely pastel flowers came from one of my Nitwits DigiKits. I didn't make a note of which one I actually used, but you will find flowers like these in most of their FQB sets.

As you can imagine, I spent a fair amount of time cutting out those flowers, but oddly I find it quite relaxing.

The bear is coloured 'flat'  with my promarkers, and I have finished off with a little scrap of satin ribbon.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Flowers Galore
I Love Promarkers - Cute
The Paperlane - Anything Goes
Make it Monday
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes

That's all for me today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon x





9 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful .
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the flower handle! Thank you for joining us at MIM this week! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love the pretty colors and image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft colors on this wonderful project!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - you must have spent hours cutting out those flowers!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! Perfect for the challenge Sharon :) Love the flower arch! Worth the effort!
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon